Tarpon Springs fishing guide, Capt. Rich Knox, of Absolute Florida Flats Fishing led client’s in the past week to Trophy Trout and Red-fish while we were experiencing 2 different passing cold-fronts. Inshore fishing has taken off and the predators don’t seem to be bothered by the dropping water temp’s, they seem to want the real thing though either select live shrimp, pinfish or the elusive pilchards,although the experienced angler can still tease these fish on artificial’s, jigs mostly on the edges at the beginning of incoming tide. Fishing the flats from New Port Richey to Clearwater on our fishing charters starting with the incoming tide working the drop-offs from the sand to grass edge and progressively working up on the flat fishing potholed laden flats with good moving water mostly near a pass has proved to provide plenty of action. there are even places the Snook are starting to stick there heads out of the back-country winter homes. Light tackle spinning outfits, spooled with 8-10 lb. braid and a 3-4′ piece of fluorocarbon shock leader 15 lb. for the Trout, 20 lb. for big Red’s and if you target the Snook a want a photo of your fish start with 30 lb. if your not getting any strikes lighten up ! The Snook are a very finicky fish so you should try a variety of bait’s, if you take he time to find and cast-net up some pilchard’s your chance’s will improve. Book now as we are going to have an early spring for best dates. 727-376-8809.
- Incredible Tarpon Fishing
- Best fishing in Florida right now!!!
- Finest Florida Fishing
- Best live bait fishing charters in Florida
- OUTSTANDING FISHING TIMES
- Flats Fishing is GREAT!!!!!
- Absolute Best Fall Fishing
- SUPER SUMMER FISHING SELECTION!!!
- Pandemonium Cycles out!!!! Fish NOW!!
- Inshore Fishing Dialed In
- GREATEST FISHING TIME IS LATE SPRING
- GROUPER AND SNAPPER CHARTERS STARTING SOON!
- Family Fun Fishing!!!
- SPECTACULAR SPRING SNOOK FISHING SO FAR, SUPERB TARPON FISHING!!!
- Excellent Spring Fishing
- Boca Grande Giant Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Clearwater fishing guide
- Clearwater flats fishing charter
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing Florida Ket's
- flats fishing inshore fishing fishing charters fishing trip
- Grat Spring Inshore Fishing
- Great Fall Fishing Charters
- great spring fishing
- Gulf Coast Tarpon Fishing
- Inshore Flats Fishing Charters
- Nearshore fishing charter
- Nearshore Grouper fishing
- New ort richey fishing charters
- New Port Richey fishing charter
- New Port Richey Fishing guide
- New Port Richey flats fishing charter
- Offshore Fishing Florida
- Offshore Trolling
- Red-fish fishing charters
- snook fishing charters
- Snook Fishing Guide
- Spotted Trout Fishing
- Tampa Bay Fishing
- Tampa Bay inshore fishing charter
- Tampa Bay inshore flats fishing guide
- Tamps Bay flats fishing
- Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast
- Tarpon Springs fishing Charter
- tarpon springs fishing guide
- Tarpon Springs Flats Fishing Charter
- West Cental Florida Gulf Coast inshore fishing
- West Central Fl. Fishing Charters
- West Central Florida Tarpon Fishing
- West Coast Fl. Trout Fishing
backcountry fishing boat charters deep sea fishing fishing charter fishing guide fishing trips Fl.Gulf Coast Trout fishing flats fishing florida flats fishing Florida Key's Fishing Charters Florida Key's Offshore Fishing Grouper fishing charters inshore fishing inshore fishing charter Inshore Flats fishing charter nearshore fishing Nearshore fishing charters New Port Richey fishing charter Offshore Trolling Florida Red-fishing Charters snook fishing charters Spotted Trout fishing charter Tampa Bay Fishing Charters Tampa Bay Fishing guide Tampa Bay Inshore Flats Fishing tarpon fishing charters Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast Tarpon Springs fishing charter Tarpon Springs Fishing Guide Tarpon Springs Snook fishing Trout fishing West Central Fl. Gulf Coast Trout Fishing West Central Florida Gulf Coast Guide Service West Central Florida Gulf Coast Shark Fishing