Absolute Florida Flats Fishing, Capt. Rich Knox reports Fishing charters out of Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey, and Clearwater are producing excellent catches of Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, varieties of Shark and more on the Nearshore Reef and Wreck fishing scene. The Kingfish are all over the map good schools of different sized fish from 20′ to 50′ with the magic water temperature being 72*F. the Artificial reef’s are a great place to start, look for school’s of baitfish on the surface or on yoyr depth recorder and slow troll around them with a large threadfin herring or horse minnow (pilchard) the King’s will not be far of, troll around the school’s not through them. Soon the line will be screaming off your reel, make sure you have plenty of 20lb. test mono-filament spooled on all your reels, in conjunction with some #3 or 4 wire stinger rig style, or 80 to 100 lb. mono rigged with a 2x long shank hook. Once you’ve located the fish you can anchor up and deploy a good chum block and slow live bait chum for non-stop action, fish of all sizes this time of year. Every day brings new arrivals of migratory fish to different areas,, be on the look-out for nice Cobia, Amberjack and Tuna along with the aforementioned species
- Finest Florida Fishing
- Best live bait fishing charters in Florida
- OUTSTANDING FISHING TIMES
- Flats Fishing is GREAT!!!!!
- Absolute Best Fall Fishing
- SUPER SUMMER FISHING SELECTION!!!
- Pandemonium Cycles out!!!! Fish NOW!!
- Inshore Fishing Dialed In
- GREATEST FISHING TIME IS LATE SPRING
- GROUPER AND SNAPPER CHARTERS STARTING SOON!
- Family Fun Fishing!!!
- SPECTACULAR SPRING SNOOK FISHING SO FAR, SUPERB TARPON FISHING!!!
- Excellent Spring Fishing
- SPRING FISHING BEST IN 5 YEARS!!
- THE BEST SPRING FISHING IN 5 YEARS, JUST 3 WEEKS AWAY
- Boca Grande Giant Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Clearwater fishing guide
- Clearwater flats fishing charter
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing Florida Ket's
- flats fishing inshore fishing fishing charters fishing trip
- Grat Spring Inshore Fishing
- Great Fall Fishing Charters
- great spring fishing
- Gulf Coast Tarpon Fishing
- Inshore Flats Fishing Charters
- Nearshore fishing charter
- Nearshore Grouper fishing
- New ort richey fishing charters
- New Port Richey fishing charter
- New Port Richey Fishing guide
- New Port Richey flats fishing charter
- Offshore Fishing Florida
- Offshore Trolling
- Red-fish fishing charters
- snook fishing charters
- Snook Fishing Guide
- Spotted Trout Fishing
- Tampa Bay Fishing
- Tampa Bay inshore fishing charter
- Tampa Bay inshore flats fishing guide
- Tamps Bay flats fishing
- Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast
- Tarpon Springs fishing Charter
- tarpon springs fishing guide
- Tarpon Springs Flats Fishing Charter
- West Cental Florida Gulf Coast inshore fishing
- West Central Fl. Fishing Charters
- West Central Florida Tarpon Fishing
- West Coast Fl. Trout Fishing
backcountry fishing boat charters deep sea fishing fishing charter fishing guide fishing trips Fl.Gulf Coast Trout fishing flats fishing florida flats fishing Florida Key's Fishing Charters Florida Key's Offshore Fishing Grouper fishing charters inshore fishing inshore fishing charter Inshore Flats fishing charter nearshore fishing Nearshore fishing charters New Port Richey fishing charter Offshore Trolling Florida Red-fishing Charters snook fishing charters Spotted Trout fishing charter Tampa Bay Fishing Charters Tampa Bay Fishing guide Tampa Bay Inshore Flats Fishing tarpon fishing charters Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast Tarpon Springs fishing charter Tarpon Springs Fishing Guide Tarpon Springs Snook fishing Trout fishing West Central Fl. Gulf Coast Trout Fishing West Central Florida Gulf Coast Guide Service West Central Florida Gulf Coast Shark Fishing