New Port Richey charter fishing guide service “Absolute Florida Flats Fishing” reports excellent spotted Sea Trout fishing on all the West Central Florida Gulf Coast inshore fishing waters. Capt. Rich Knox say’s with the water temperatures falling to the mid to low 60’s has brought the huge schools of these good-fighting sport-fish to all the fl. gulf coast flats fishing venues. The migratory baitfish run has all but finished on the Nature Coast, so it’s time to bring out your artificial bait bag, these fish will be found in depth’s of 6′ to 1/2 a foot of water, depending on the tide and temperature. Light spinning tackle that enables you to make long casts set up with 8-10 lb. Berkley ultra cast braid, with 3′ of 20 lb. fluorocarbon, this work’s best for me in conjunction with your lure of choice, that suits the conditions, 1/16 to 3/8 oz jig’s with a variety of shrimp and baitfish imitations being my favorite. Start at the beginning of the incoming tide on the outside edges of the flat, ( preferably one where you see bird activity) and work with the tide up on to the flat beginning with the broken bottom areas of sand and sea-grass, when you get bit, quietly anchor and work the area. The Trout produce exciting surface strike’s on top water plug’s in this situation, after thoroughly working the area, pull anchor and drift fish until you locate the fish. These excellent eating fish are from 2lb. to 8lb. (upper end of our range) and will provide great fun for the expert to novice angler, alway’s remember to Take a Kid Fishing !
- Finest Florida Fishing
- Best live bait fishing charters in Florida
- OUTSTANDING FISHING TIMES
- Flats Fishing is GREAT!!!!!
- Absolute Best Fall Fishing
- SUPER SUMMER FISHING SELECTION!!!
- Pandemonium Cycles out!!!! Fish NOW!!
- Inshore Fishing Dialed In
- GREATEST FISHING TIME IS LATE SPRING
- GROUPER AND SNAPPER CHARTERS STARTING SOON!
- Family Fun Fishing!!!
- SPECTACULAR SPRING SNOOK FISHING SO FAR, SUPERB TARPON FISHING!!!
- Excellent Spring Fishing
- SPRING FISHING BEST IN 5 YEARS!!
- THE BEST SPRING FISHING IN 5 YEARS, JUST 3 WEEKS AWAY
- Boca Grande Giant Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Clearwater fishing guide
- Clearwater flats fishing charter
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing Florida Ket's
- flats fishing inshore fishing fishing charters fishing trip
- Grat Spring Inshore Fishing
- Great Fall Fishing Charters
- great spring fishing
- Gulf Coast Tarpon Fishing
- Inshore Flats Fishing Charters
- Nearshore fishing charter
- Nearshore Grouper fishing
- New ort richey fishing charters
- New Port Richey fishing charter
- New Port Richey Fishing guide
- New Port Richey flats fishing charter
- Offshore Fishing Florida
- Offshore Trolling
- Red-fish fishing charters
- snook fishing charters
- Snook Fishing Guide
- Spotted Trout Fishing
- Tampa Bay Fishing
- Tampa Bay inshore fishing charter
- Tampa Bay inshore flats fishing guide
- Tamps Bay flats fishing
- Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast
- Tarpon Springs fishing Charter
- tarpon springs fishing guide
- Tarpon Springs Flats Fishing Charter
- West Cental Florida Gulf Coast inshore fishing
- West Central Fl. Fishing Charters
- West Central Florida Tarpon Fishing
- West Coast Fl. Trout Fishing
backcountry fishing boat charters deep sea fishing fishing charter fishing guide fishing trips Fl.Gulf Coast Trout fishing flats fishing florida flats fishing Florida Key's Fishing Charters Florida Key's Offshore Fishing Grouper fishing charters inshore fishing inshore fishing charter Inshore Flats fishing charter nearshore fishing Nearshore fishing charters New Port Richey fishing charter Offshore Trolling Florida Red-fishing Charters snook fishing charters Spotted Trout fishing charter Tampa Bay Fishing Charters Tampa Bay Fishing guide Tampa Bay Inshore Flats Fishing tarpon fishing charters Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast Tarpon Springs fishing charter Tarpon Springs Fishing Guide Tarpon Springs Snook fishing Trout fishing West Central Fl. Gulf Coast Trout Fishing West Central Florida Gulf Coast Guide Service West Central Florida Gulf Coast Shark Fishing