Tarpon Springs Fishing guide Capt. Rich Knox of Absolute Florida Flats Fishing reports very good catch’s of Red grouper, Gag grouper, White Snapper, cobia and more on the nearshore Reef’s and Wreck’s, recent trips from 25′ to 37′ have been providing good action, start by finding a nice break in the bottom that the sonar paints thick (hard bottom) check for bait and bigger fish on your sonar and spin around and anchor up. send down some double rigged Grunt outfit’s to get the action started, stir up the bottom a bit and get the Grouper’s curiosity fired up, light conventional rod like kingfish rod’s work well here with 20lb. main line and 20lb. Flourocarbon leader, 2/0 circle hook’s and fresh squid with a 2-4 oz sinker on the bottom of your rig, when you feel the bite just reel. For the Grouper families there you’ll need a stout 40-50 lb. rated conventional rod with a 4/0 reel like a Penn senator literally with the drag hammered down, 50-60 lb. main line and a 4-6 oz sinker above the swivel, 3′ of 60lb. -80lb. fluorocarbon leader, finished off with a 7/0 or 8/0 extra strong circle hook. Begin sending down some dead Spanish sardine to get some good scent going, then put some live bait Pinfish, Grass grunts or Squirrel fish down and be ready to reel and point that rod tip to the heaven’s ! I alway’s deploy a good chum block for that stray Cobia that are occupying that hard bottom area, be on the lookout when these big brown clown’s come swimming up your chum slick, put out a tarpon class rod with a pinfish on it and set it in the rod holder !
- Finest Florida Fishing
- Best live bait fishing charters in Florida
- OUTSTANDING FISHING TIMES
- Flats Fishing is GREAT!!!!!
- Absolute Best Fall Fishing
- SUPER SUMMER FISHING SELECTION!!!
- Pandemonium Cycles out!!!! Fish NOW!!
- Inshore Fishing Dialed In
- GREATEST FISHING TIME IS LATE SPRING
- GROUPER AND SNAPPER CHARTERS STARTING SOON!
- Family Fun Fishing!!!
- SPECTACULAR SPRING SNOOK FISHING SO FAR, SUPERB TARPON FISHING!!!
- Excellent Spring Fishing
- SPRING FISHING BEST IN 5 YEARS!!
- THE BEST SPRING FISHING IN 5 YEARS, JUST 3 WEEKS AWAY
- Boca Grande Giant Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Clearwater fishing guide
- Clearwater flats fishing charter
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing Florida Ket's
- flats fishing inshore fishing fishing charters fishing trip
- Grat Spring Inshore Fishing
- Great Fall Fishing Charters
- great spring fishing
- Gulf Coast Tarpon Fishing
- Inshore Flats Fishing Charters
- Nearshore fishing charter
- Nearshore Grouper fishing
- New ort richey fishing charters
- New Port Richey fishing charter
- New Port Richey Fishing guide
- New Port Richey flats fishing charter
- Offshore Fishing Florida
- Offshore Trolling
- Red-fish fishing charters
- snook fishing charters
- Snook Fishing Guide
- Spotted Trout Fishing
- Tampa Bay Fishing
- Tampa Bay inshore fishing charter
- Tampa Bay inshore flats fishing guide
- Tamps Bay flats fishing
- Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast
- Tarpon Springs fishing Charter
- tarpon springs fishing guide
- Tarpon Springs Flats Fishing Charter
- West Cental Florida Gulf Coast inshore fishing
- West Central Fl. Fishing Charters
- West Central Florida Tarpon Fishing
- West Coast Fl. Trout Fishing
backcountry fishing boat charters deep sea fishing fishing charter fishing guide fishing trips Fl.Gulf Coast Trout fishing flats fishing florida flats fishing Florida Key's Fishing Charters Florida Key's Offshore Fishing Grouper fishing charters inshore fishing inshore fishing charter Inshore Flats fishing charter nearshore fishing Nearshore fishing charters New Port Richey fishing charter Offshore Trolling Florida Red-fishing Charters snook fishing charters Spotted Trout fishing charter Tampa Bay Fishing Charters Tampa Bay Fishing guide Tampa Bay Inshore Flats Fishing tarpon fishing charters Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast Tarpon Springs fishing charter Tarpon Springs Fishing Guide Tarpon Springs Snook fishing Trout fishing West Central Fl. Gulf Coast Trout Fishing West Central Florida Gulf Coast Guide Service West Central Florida Gulf Coast Shark Fishing