ABSOLUTE FLORIDA FLATS FISHING went on a fishing trip on Friday December 16th in the late morning from 11am. To near 4pm. ½ day fishing charter and scored nicely with Gator Spotted Sea Trout fishing, redfish and more. Flats fishing is heating up on many Tarpon Springs + New Port Richey inshore flats. It was dead low-tide when we located our first good size school of Trout in the 3lb. to 6lb. range, 20” to 30” long. AT the start of the incoming tide we kind of spooked them at first, as they were holding 12” to 18’ of water sunning, gin clear, calm, shallow water so we just stopped the boat and tried to be as quiet as possible even moving around on the stable flats fishing skiff seemed to give us away the flat was like a lake on the tide change conditions! We spooked some fish as far away as 50’, there were so many trout on this one fishing flat it looked like the bottom was moving, plenty of bait also and no other boats nearby, you have to use stealth with these conditions. We continued to move ever so slowly and throw our Berkley jerk shad in the 5’ and 7’ variety rigged Texas style while the tide began to come in, that’s when the fish turned on the best. These were excellent conditions for Fly-Fisherman armed with an 8 to 9 weight fly-rod and floating line, I would recommend a silver flash deceiver 4” to 5” or a clouser in the real broken areas at the beginning of the flat. Early morning would be great for poppers, (make some noise and flash) etc. After a few hours of chasing the big speckled trout around and the tide getting up a bite we went to a good redfish fishing flat to try and catch them pushing up on the flat, except with just 2 days till the quarter moon and a north wind the tide wasn’t really coming as hard as we wished. Blind casting in an area they like ( the Red’s) with nearby oyster bars in a foot of water netted us 4 nice Redfish to 25” and 5lb. +, and a Jack Crevalle, not really surprising as the water temperature was 70* F . All on the same jerk-baits we were throwing at the Trout a little more camo colored. After covering a good portion of that inshore flat our fishing trip drew us back to those Trout which we connected with several more and a couple of good redfish as the tide was almost high, what a beautiful day in mid-December on the West Central Florida Gulf coast.
- Finest Florida Fishing
- Best live bait fishing charters in Florida
- OUTSTANDING FISHING TIMES
- Flats Fishing is GREAT!!!!!
- Absolute Best Fall Fishing
- SUPER SUMMER FISHING SELECTION!!!
- Pandemonium Cycles out!!!! Fish NOW!!
- Inshore Fishing Dialed In
- GREATEST FISHING TIME IS LATE SPRING
- GROUPER AND SNAPPER CHARTERS STARTING SOON!
- Family Fun Fishing!!!
- SPECTACULAR SPRING SNOOK FISHING SO FAR, SUPERB TARPON FISHING!!!
- Excellent Spring Fishing
- SPRING FISHING BEST IN 5 YEARS!!
- THE BEST SPRING FISHING IN 5 YEARS, JUST 3 WEEKS AWAY
- Boca Grande Giant Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Clearwater fishing guide
- Clearwater flats fishing charter
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing Florida Ket's
- flats fishing inshore fishing fishing charters fishing trip
- Grat Spring Inshore Fishing
- Great Fall Fishing Charters
- great spring fishing
- Gulf Coast Tarpon Fishing
- Inshore Flats Fishing Charters
- Nearshore fishing charter
- Nearshore Grouper fishing
- New ort richey fishing charters
- New Port Richey fishing charter
- New Port Richey Fishing guide
- New Port Richey flats fishing charter
- Offshore Fishing Florida
- Offshore Trolling
- Red-fish fishing charters
- snook fishing charters
- Snook Fishing Guide
- Spotted Trout Fishing
- Tampa Bay Fishing
- Tampa Bay inshore fishing charter
- Tampa Bay inshore flats fishing guide
- Tamps Bay flats fishing
- Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast
- Tarpon Springs fishing Charter
- tarpon springs fishing guide
- Tarpon Springs Flats Fishing Charter
- West Cental Florida Gulf Coast inshore fishing
- West Central Fl. Fishing Charters
- West Central Florida Tarpon Fishing
- West Coast Fl. Trout Fishing
backcountry fishing boat charters deep sea fishing fishing charter fishing guide fishing trips Fl.Gulf Coast Trout fishing flats fishing florida flats fishing Florida Key's Fishing Charters Florida Key's Offshore Fishing Grouper fishing charters inshore fishing inshore fishing charter Inshore Flats fishing charter nearshore fishing Nearshore fishing charters New Port Richey fishing charter Offshore Trolling Florida Red-fishing Charters snook fishing charters Spotted Trout fishing charter Tampa Bay Fishing Charters Tampa Bay Fishing guide Tampa Bay Inshore Flats Fishing tarpon fishing charters Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast Tarpon Springs fishing charter Tarpon Springs Fishing Guide Tarpon Springs Snook fishing Trout fishing West Central Fl. Gulf Coast Trout Fishing West Central Florida Gulf Coast Guide Service West Central Florida Gulf Coast Shark Fishing