Absolute Florida Flats Fishing with local saltwater fishing guide, Capt. John Fischbach, has been a professional saltwater sport fishing guide service based on the West Central Florida Gulf Coast for over 23 years, running over 4,000 fishing charters on the beautiful expansive Florida Gulf Coast from Tampa Bay to New Port Richey, including Clearwater, Dunedin and Tarpon Springs. These ecosystem friendly saltwater flats stretch for miles and are full of rivers, channels, beaches, barrier islands, spoil islands, backcountry creeks, bayous, mangrove keys and shorelines dotted with oyster bars and shell points with numerous bird life that indicates there is plenty of predator gamefish bait right there. This is the inshore flats and backcountry, fishing shallow water inshore is pure fishing excitement!!! Whether you’re tarpon fishing, snook fishing redfishing, trout fishing and more or going for the inshore fishing slam (snook, redfish, trout in the same day) all on light tackle spinning, LIVE BAIT or artificial bait fshing is phenominal in our area! with flats water temperatures rising and falling, yet hovering in the low 60’s trout and redfish have been consistant. Snook have been feeding in the mid 60’s on live pinfish and pilchards. Jumbo select shrimp have also been getting the nod. As a professional saltwater sport fishing guide, I adapt as do the fish to sustain life! Come heat wave warm ups after bitter cold fronts, or a week of perfect weather (77-82 degree air temperature) the great year round fishing continues!
- Finest Florida Fishing
- Best live bait fishing charters in Florida
- OUTSTANDING FISHING TIMES
- Flats Fishing is GREAT!!!!!
- Absolute Best Fall Fishing
- SUPER SUMMER FISHING SELECTION!!!
- Pandemonium Cycles out!!!! Fish NOW!!
- Inshore Fishing Dialed In
- GREATEST FISHING TIME IS LATE SPRING
- GROUPER AND SNAPPER CHARTERS STARTING SOON!
- Family Fun Fishing!!!
- SPECTACULAR SPRING SNOOK FISHING SO FAR, SUPERB TARPON FISHING!!!
- Excellent Spring Fishing
- SPRING FISHING BEST IN 5 YEARS!!
- THE BEST SPRING FISHING IN 5 YEARS, JUST 3 WEEKS AWAY
- Boca Grande Giant Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Clearwater fishing guide
- Clearwater flats fishing charter
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing Florida Ket's
- flats fishing inshore fishing fishing charters fishing trip
- Grat Spring Inshore Fishing
- Great Fall Fishing Charters
- great spring fishing
- Gulf Coast Tarpon Fishing
- Inshore Flats Fishing Charters
- Nearshore fishing charter
- Nearshore Grouper fishing
- New ort richey fishing charters
- New Port Richey fishing charter
- New Port Richey Fishing guide
- New Port Richey flats fishing charter
- Offshore Fishing Florida
- Offshore Trolling
- Red-fish fishing charters
- snook fishing charters
- Snook Fishing Guide
- Spotted Trout Fishing
- Tampa Bay Fishing
- Tampa Bay inshore fishing charter
- Tampa Bay inshore flats fishing guide
- Tamps Bay flats fishing
- Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast
- Tarpon Springs fishing Charter
- tarpon springs fishing guide
- Tarpon Springs Flats Fishing Charter
- West Cental Florida Gulf Coast inshore fishing
- West Central Fl. Fishing Charters
- West Central Florida Tarpon Fishing
- West Coast Fl. Trout Fishing
backcountry fishing boat charters deep sea fishing fishing charter fishing guide fishing trips Fl.Gulf Coast Trout fishing flats fishing florida flats fishing Florida Key's Fishing Charters Florida Key's Offshore Fishing Grouper fishing charters inshore fishing inshore fishing charter Inshore Flats fishing charter nearshore fishing Nearshore fishing charters New Port Richey fishing charter Offshore Trolling Florida Red-fishing Charters snook fishing charters Spotted Trout fishing charter Tampa Bay Fishing Charters Tampa Bay Fishing guide Tampa Bay Inshore Flats Fishing tarpon fishing charters Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast Tarpon Springs fishing charter Tarpon Springs Fishing Guide Tarpon Springs Snook fishing Trout fishing West Central Fl. Gulf Coast Trout Fishing West Central Florida Gulf Coast Guide Service West Central Florida Gulf Coast Shark Fishing