Absolute Florida Flats Fishing and Guide Service reports excellent inshore flats fishing with the dark moon passing and Full moon approaching us, gentle variable breeze, using a combination of live shrimp and 1/4 oz jig’s with a shad tail or Mirro-lures’ lil-john tails, we have been catching our limits of quality Red-fish and Spotted Sea Trout. The water quality and visibility is very clean.. GIN CLEAR WATER!!! It is necessary to down size your fluorocarbon leader size to 15lb. Capt. John Fischbach was prepared though after running across a good number gathered in a familiar Snook hole, having just caught some whitebait that is always available, for those in the know of the majestic unadulterated West Central Florida Nature Coast. Excellent winter fishing with a very good number of target’s out there make opportunities endless. you must be willing to fish in the deep backcountry through winding narrow creeks and estuaries. These places hold the GOLD!! Silver too!!! that’s right,,, TARPON IN JANUARY!!!!! THE BEST YEAR ROUND FISHING IS AVAILABLE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!Water temperature is 64 on the flats. 69 in the afternoon. Up the river It is 60 5:00 in the morning and 60 in the afternoon. Fish are schooling up after cold fronts to sun themselves in the backcountry over dark bottom staying alive through convection of heat. Come get you as much as you like!!! BOOK YOUR LIFE-LONG LASTING FISHING TRIP NOW!!!
- Finest Florida Fishing
- Best live bait fishing charters in Florida
- OUTSTANDING FISHING TIMES
- Flats Fishing is GREAT!!!!!
- Absolute Best Fall Fishing
- SUPER SUMMER FISHING SELECTION!!!
- Pandemonium Cycles out!!!! Fish NOW!!
- Inshore Fishing Dialed In
- GREATEST FISHING TIME IS LATE SPRING
- GROUPER AND SNAPPER CHARTERS STARTING SOON!
- Family Fun Fishing!!!
- SPECTACULAR SPRING SNOOK FISHING SO FAR, SUPERB TARPON FISHING!!!
- Excellent Spring Fishing
- SPRING FISHING BEST IN 5 YEARS!!
- THE BEST SPRING FISHING IN 5 YEARS, JUST 3 WEEKS AWAY
- Boca Grande Giant Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Clearwater fishing guide
- Clearwater flats fishing charter
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing Florida Ket's
- flats fishing inshore fishing fishing charters fishing trip
- Grat Spring Inshore Fishing
- Great Fall Fishing Charters
- great spring fishing
- Gulf Coast Tarpon Fishing
- Inshore Flats Fishing Charters
- Nearshore fishing charter
- Nearshore Grouper fishing
- New ort richey fishing charters
- New Port Richey fishing charter
- New Port Richey Fishing guide
- New Port Richey flats fishing charter
- Offshore Fishing Florida
- Offshore Trolling
- Red-fish fishing charters
- snook fishing charters
- Snook Fishing Guide
- Spotted Trout Fishing
- Tampa Bay Fishing
- Tampa Bay inshore fishing charter
- Tampa Bay inshore flats fishing guide
- Tamps Bay flats fishing
- Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast
- Tarpon Springs fishing Charter
- tarpon springs fishing guide
- Tarpon Springs Flats Fishing Charter
- West Cental Florida Gulf Coast inshore fishing
- West Central Fl. Fishing Charters
- West Central Florida Tarpon Fishing
- West Coast Fl. Trout Fishing
backcountry fishing boat charters deep sea fishing fishing charter fishing guide fishing trips Fl.Gulf Coast Trout fishing flats fishing florida flats fishing Florida Key's Fishing Charters Florida Key's Offshore Fishing Grouper fishing charters inshore fishing inshore fishing charter Inshore Flats fishing charter nearshore fishing Nearshore fishing charters New Port Richey fishing charter Offshore Trolling Florida Red-fishing Charters snook fishing charters Spotted Trout fishing charter Tampa Bay Fishing Charters Tampa Bay Fishing guide Tampa Bay Inshore Flats Fishing tarpon fishing charters Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast Tarpon Springs fishing charter Tarpon Springs Fishing Guide Tarpon Springs Snook fishing Trout fishing West Central Fl. Gulf Coast Trout Fishing West Central Florida Gulf Coast Guide Service West Central Florida Gulf Coast Shark Fishing