ABSOLUTE FLORIDA FLATS FISHING went on a fishing trip Monday January 9th, after the cold front passed through last week, it took a little bit of time to warm back up into the high 70’s ! We left the dock mid- morning, let the sun drench the inshore saltwater fishing flats, and warm things, the water temperature was 62* F, and the tide was coming in good with that warm south wind. The water quality was very-good, started out using Berkley 1/4 oz. jigs with small white bait immitations and there 5″, 7″ jerk-shad rigged weedless ( texas style), trying to locate where the Trout fishing was going to be the best, depth of water etc. The majority of the Trout were in 2′ to 5′ of water, some even shallower soaking up the sun at mid-day in potholes along the edges of the fishing flat we were on ! The jerk-shad produced the best as we could work them slower than the jig, there were alot of baitfish on every flat we visited, mostly pinfish and some ( pilchards ) , can’t believe there still in the area, I quess there stuck here for the winter, they will find a warm water refuge, as the gulf water temperatures are even colder than the inshore flats. Red Fish were also in the area, but refused everything we tried they were in the 25″ to 27″ range, it would have been just about fruitless trying a live select shrimp for the pinfish, tried a Berkley Gulp shrimp, they were not interested, there was no shotage of food on any inshore flat. Alot of the fish we encountered were just there for the sun, soaking it up, we hardly spooked them, they just slowly moved of us. We managed some nice Trout though enough for several great fresh fish dinners.
- Finest Florida Fishing
- Best live bait fishing charters in Florida
- OUTSTANDING FISHING TIMES
- Flats Fishing is GREAT!!!!!
- Absolute Best Fall Fishing
- SUPER SUMMER FISHING SELECTION!!!
- Pandemonium Cycles out!!!! Fish NOW!!
- Inshore Fishing Dialed In
- GREATEST FISHING TIME IS LATE SPRING
- GROUPER AND SNAPPER CHARTERS STARTING SOON!
- Family Fun Fishing!!!
- SPECTACULAR SPRING SNOOK FISHING SO FAR, SUPERB TARPON FISHING!!!
- Excellent Spring Fishing
- SPRING FISHING BEST IN 5 YEARS!!
- THE BEST SPRING FISHING IN 5 YEARS, JUST 3 WEEKS AWAY
- Boca Grande Giant Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Clearwater fishing guide
- Clearwater flats fishing charter
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing Florida Ket's
- flats fishing inshore fishing fishing charters fishing trip
- Grat Spring Inshore Fishing
- Great Fall Fishing Charters
- great spring fishing
- Gulf Coast Tarpon Fishing
- Inshore Flats Fishing Charters
- Nearshore fishing charter
- Nearshore Grouper fishing
- New ort richey fishing charters
- New Port Richey fishing charter
- New Port Richey Fishing guide
- New Port Richey flats fishing charter
- Offshore Fishing Florida
- Offshore Trolling
- Red-fish fishing charters
- snook fishing charters
- Snook Fishing Guide
- Spotted Trout Fishing
- Tampa Bay Fishing
- Tampa Bay inshore fishing charter
- Tampa Bay inshore flats fishing guide
- Tamps Bay flats fishing
- Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast
- Tarpon Springs fishing Charter
- tarpon springs fishing guide
- Tarpon Springs Flats Fishing Charter
- West Cental Florida Gulf Coast inshore fishing
- West Central Fl. Fishing Charters
- West Central Florida Tarpon Fishing
- West Coast Fl. Trout Fishing
backcountry fishing boat charters deep sea fishing fishing charter fishing guide fishing trips Fl.Gulf Coast Trout fishing flats fishing florida flats fishing Florida Key's Fishing Charters Florida Key's Offshore Fishing Grouper fishing charters inshore fishing inshore fishing charter Inshore Flats fishing charter nearshore fishing Nearshore fishing charters New Port Richey fishing charter Offshore Trolling Florida Red-fishing Charters snook fishing charters Spotted Trout fishing charter Tampa Bay Fishing Charters Tampa Bay Fishing guide Tampa Bay Inshore Flats Fishing tarpon fishing charters Tarpon Fishing Fl. Gulf Coast Tarpon Springs fishing charter Tarpon Springs Fishing Guide Tarpon Springs Snook fishing Trout fishing West Central Fl. Gulf Coast Trout Fishing West Central Florida Gulf Coast Guide Service West Central Florida Gulf Coast Shark Fishing